...where sanity and insanity meets halfway.

Embracing Changes

So I am working, again.

Alam ko alam nyo na. haha. Ewan pero parang may mga days na parang ayoko na. Alam mo yung feeling na ginagawa mo lahat para masatisfy yung job description mo, pero in the end, parang mali ka sa paningin ng iba? As you know, I work at Philhealth as Customer Assistance, Relations and Empowerment Staff. My duty is to empower our members and let them know of their benefits. However, in as much as I wanted to help them, I just end up disappointing them kasi the hospital where they were confined has a different policy. Policy they created without any basis. Policy that does not conform to Philhealth's policies. Kainez lang.

Photo Credit

Everytime I try to correct their malpractice, I just end up being fed by "their policy". Ganun daw talaga. Grabe. I don't want to have a fight against them. I don't want to be in the middle of something na ako ang maiipit. I don't want to ever step again in their office. Pero hindi naman pwede. Hayyy buhay.

I can't put into words how I exactly feel about this. Sabi ng nanay ko, wag daw ako magpaka-martyr. Hmm... The members are my clients. They should get what is due to them. Di buh?!

I guess I just have to continue what's right and I'll never lose track.

So help me God.

4 lovely notes ♣:

Unknown said...

Aw! Kaya mo yan sis. :)

L.Torres, RN said...

thanks sis. Kaya ko 'to! :)

Anonymous said...

it's not your fault. it's the people's lack of knowledge regarding your policies and the hospital's that they were admitted too. kasalanan nila kung bakit di nila chineck .

btw, i have a giveaway on my blog til may 26.
i hope you can join :)
CLICK HERE TO JOIN

L.Torres, RN said...

yes sis. I just hope I'd be transferred to another hospital really soon!!! :)

Post a Comment

Got something to say?

I'd love to hear it!
Oh, pls avoid out-of-topic comments.
Thank You very much! :))

All contents are mine unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Template by:

Free Blog Templates